Position | Part Time | Contract | Virtual
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!
You are a special one-of-a-kind individual that is an extremely organized, detail-oriented, type-A and techy - while also being incredibly empathetic and compassionate. You move easefully between testing tech and working in project management systems, to putting your whole heart into responding to a client email or customer service need.
You care deeply about client wellbeing and providing excellent customer experiences, and you are a wizard on the backend, keeping it smooth and flowing for all.
We are looking for an exceptional, high level Administrative Assistant with a passion for helping others.
As the Administrative Assistant, you have a vital role in the company and will demonstrate patience, strong communication, empathy, and adaptability.
If you’re passionate, love to serve, positive, provide rave-worthy customer service, and are highly organized, then this position is for you!
You have experience as a Virtual Assistant/Online Business Manager, Customer Service or similar role. You have outstanding organizational and time management skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, and research skills.
This is a virtual position however, depending on your location, you may be invited to attend in person meetings, retreats, or events that may come up in the future.
At Define Design Align Co., we are an expanding business and life coaching, and education company that teaches our clients how to build and maintain profitable businesses and meaningful lives. We are well known for our world-class training programs and our client successes and results. Your role is vital to the expansion of the company and our ability to positively impact our clients' success. We are highly driven by this mission and committed to excellence.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
As a high level Virtual Assistant you will be executing tasks related to customer service, client care, technical support, program delivery support, general and marketing administration to help the business run smoothly and efficiently. Your role ensures the business stays organized and has the systems, processes, and operations required to grow in a sustainable manner.
- Calendar management - Acuity & Zoom (Programs and private clients)
- Execute data entry and database projects as needed
- Document creation, editing, and formatting where required
- Organize all content across all applications
- Manage all product ordering and fulfillment
- Keep the SOP library up-to-date. Follow our Standard Operating Procedure documents (SOPs) and assist the CEO in keeping them up-to-date as our systems and strategies change.
- Writing and scheduling all internal program social media posts (Scheduled through Smarterqueue)
- Internal program email formatting and scheduling
- Blog, LinkedIn, and Medium article posting
- Social media scheduling support
- Social media content design support (ideal not essential)
- Manage the main company inbox and ensure that emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring that they are completely cared for during this process which includes; answering questions, ensuring they have access to programs, ordering welcome packages, sending agreements, follow up etc.
- Booking all Client Sessions
- Identifying client needs and helping clients troubleshoot issues (technical, program logistics, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer service and client engagement to all clients, students, and members of our community through various mediums (emails, Facebook posts.).
- Gather customer feedback
Program Specific Assistance
- Participate in and support the webinar and sales promotion process
- Program session attendance may be required
- Program session replay management
- Gather, organize and process testimonials for programs and products
- Provide additional support where needed across our online programs
- Provide technical support for team members, clients, and community
- Support the CEO and the Web Team in keeping the backend systems organized
- Stay up to date with tech features and integrations
- Set up/test tech for product purchases and delivery, integrations and funnels
- Convert Kit
- Survey Monkey
- Art of Where (Product fulfillment)
- Vervante (Product fulfillment
REQUIRED SKILLS, STRENGTHS & KNOWLEDGE
- Has previous online business administrative and customer service experience
- Ability to communicate in a way that accurately and positively reflects our brand and mission
- Highly detailed and organized, with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to create and follow systems with a focus on efficiency and improvement
- Resourceful, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and figure things out
- Follow company security protocol, retaining a strict high-level of discretion and confidentiality with company and client information
- Takes direction well and enjoys being part of a team
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Loves learning and is professionally and personally very growth oriented
- Deeply driven by your values alignment
- Not afraid to provide constructive feedback to enhance the company performance
Thorough training will be provided on the details of our programs, policies, and values - but you’ll already be equipped with a positive attitude and a true passion for supporting people to achieve success!
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
This is a part-time contract position that has the potential to become a full time contract position based on skill set, results and company growth.
- Hours: 5 - 15 Hours per week (This is highly dependent on the program launch cycle, scope of responsibilities based on skillset and company growth.)
- Availability: Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm Pacific (During launches which is four times per year, there may be some weekend work requirements) There is a high level of flexibility with this position however, as this position is client facing, it requires that you are available to respond to clients within 12 -24 hours and certain tasks have specific deadlines within the week (EG: Uploading live session replays)
- Vacations: There are two company holiday breaks (2 weeks in the summer and 2 weeks during the winter) As a contractor you of course have the freedom to book holidays with a reasonable amount of notice and advanced preparation. We believe in creating environments that provide freedom and flexibility while ensuring priorities and benchmarks are met.
- Compensation: Competitive hourly compensation is provided based on experience, skillset and scope of responsibilities.
- We’re based in British Columbia, Canada, but this position is virtual. Therefore, we have a preference for someone in a North American time zone (Canada or US).
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!
- Please fill out THIS APPLICATION FORM. Attach your cover letter and resume.
- Optional: Include a link to a video that introduces you and why you are applying for this position.
- You will receive a response to your application. Please be patient as there may be several applications.
If you have any questions, please email Cindy at email@example.com
THE DDA GUIDE TO JOURNALING
A unique, simple practice that has the power to significantly shift the way you feel, spark creativity and help you reach your goals.
*Plus, you'll receive dispatches with valuable insights, tools, free guides and good stuff!