A wicked tool you already own!
It may sound restrictive however, using timers throughout your day will actually give you a greater sense of internal freedom and you will get more done!
Whether you are working on an intensive project or spending time with your children, I know you want to be present and productive. In order to be fully immersed in the moment and focused on the task at hand you must learn to “let go of time”. But how can you let go of it when you are constantly trying to keep track of it? Turn on your timer!
Setting a timer…
- sets clear internal and external boundaries that you are less likely to sway from
- allows you to focus and immerse yourself in your activity
- sets internal deadlines and lights a fire under your belt
- brings you awareness on how much time things really take
- reduces stress and gives you a sense of freedom
Give it a try and let me know what you think!