Like many, I’m an accidental business owner who’s journey began in a bright blue 90’s fitness bodysuit.
Most entrepreneurs don’t start out wanting to run a business. They have a passion and a gift that they’re called to share with the world.
The business just happens to be the vehicle to do it.
However, there are so many moving pieces to running a successful business that the business itself can become the greatest challenge, getting in the way of doing what you love most.
Without a business background, when you simply don’t know what you have yet to learn, it’s difficult to make good strategic decisions and can quickly become overwhelming.
> Do I rebrand now or hire an assistant?
> Should I take that accounting course?
> Do I say YES to the consulting contract or launch my program?
> How much should I invest in a website?
> Do I focus on building systems or spend my time on social media?
> Do I raise my rates or go get that J.O.B.?
I don’t know the specific reasons why you may be struggling with your business because everyone’s situation is unique.
However, I do know that you will find your answers in the gaps within the architecture of your business.
What I’ve learned over more than two decades is that the essential pillars in your business create the foundation every successful business requires.
Once you understand the building blocks of this ecosystem you’ll become confident as the CEO of your business, clear on where to focus, know your next steps and when you don’t, you’ll be skilled and resourced to find them.
You’ll no longer feel like you’re throwing spaghetti on the walls, wasting money and energy looking for solutions and instead spend your time doing what you love, serving more people.
If you’re struggling to figure out what’s next… here are the 6 pillars and the road map.
(1) First, you need a solid vision, a customized plan, a planning system and method to keep YOU, the CEO, thriving while in the driver’s seat. (The Business of YOU)
(2) Next up is to know your numbers, create your revenue map and clear your money blocks to reach your next level of financial independence. (Money)
(3) Then it’s time to streamline your operations and start building your team – even if you’re a solopreneur so you’re making the greatest impact with your time and energy. (Operations & Team)
(4) Then clearly identify your ideal clients and design products and offers that actually solve their problems, giving them the transformation they desire. (People, Products & Services)
(5) Following, craft a clear brand and message so you’re positioned to communicate and attract your ideal customers. (Brand & Message)
(6) Finally, get out there and share your magic with smart, aligned marketing so you become a magnet for those you’re meant to serve. (Marketing & Sales)
This might sound like a long difficult process and I’m not going to BS you by telling you it can happen over night, however, there is a sweet spot that creates alignment, momentum and growth that can happen quickly.
The DDA Business Academy is a very different kind of program – an intimate mastermind with a high level of direct coaching that helps you to become a skilled CEO, who builds your business ecosystem to create create more freedom in your life.
Within the first four weeks of the program you will not only have the answer to why you’re struggling to grow your business… you’ll have already taken bold, strategic steps forward.
The DDA Business Academy doors are OPEN! There are newly added business architecture workshops and in addition to The DDA Planner you receive the new DDA Business Playbook. (Inside look at the playbook video coming this week.)
When you join The DDA Business Academy you not only gain a silent, strategic business partner, you step into a powerful community who are highly invested in your success.