It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada.
With it comes the invitation to slow down and remember the many, many things you have to be grateful for.
A time to pause and take stock of what matters the most.
When there are too many things going on in life and business it’s easy to slip into working harder, trying to do more, be more, have more…until you realize that there are diminishing returns on your increasing efforts.
There’s not a single person I know right now that isn’t working their heart out, putting everything they’ve got into keeping their lives, businesses and families as healthy as possible.
Stress, anxiety, depression and burn out is at an all time high.
Working harder is NOT the answer.
Not only do you need time to focus on what will actually move the needle towards your goals, you need ample breathing space to assimilate all that is being asked of your body, mind and spirit.
Here’s your invitation to give yourself the gift of simplifying your world by answering the following seven questions right now.
In just ten minutes you’ll reclaim hundreds of hours.
Yes, you read that correctly…
If you simply stopped scrolling on social media for 30 minutes a day you’d have an extra 45 hours (an entire work week!!) between now and Christmas.
You’ll be grateful you did.
(1) What are my biggest distractions?
(2) What do I need to STOP doing?
(3) What roles or activities do I need to delegate or let go of?
(4) What outdated stories are creating anxiety, pressure or friction?
(5) When and why am I losing energy and focus in my day?
(6) How can I immediately simplify my schedule to focus on my real priorities first?
(7) What do I need to do to nourish myself, increase my energy and build my capacity?
*You’ll find these questions HERE if you want to share them with a friend.
I’d like to take a moment to thank YOU! I am beyond grateful and humbled to do this work every day which would not be possible without the incredible individuals like you.