It’s the final days of summer and I hope you are feeling grounded and refreshed but chances are you might be feeling a little tired and frazzled?
If you’re being pulled between last minute visitors, project deadlines and back to school prep… you’re not alone.
Here are five simple, powerful things you can do to get the most out of the next few weeks and transition into fall with more focus and ease.
- Get clear on how you want to feel as you wrap the summer. Sounds simple but it works! Keep your desired experience at the forefront of your daily focus by writing them down every morning and keep them where you can see them! I use a recipe card and stick it to my desk.
- Simplify and timeline your priorities! Look at that wildly, long list of things to do and break it down into when you are going to get the items done. A great technique to use when you have an upcoming change, event or deadline is to use the “before and after list”. This makes initial prioritizing super fast and effective. Is this for now or after xyz? I currently have a “Before September” and an “After September” non- negotiable list going and it works great!
- Every morning decide on your top three priorities and do them first. I know you’ve heard this before but this is the most effective way to get the important things done! .
- Use Non-Negotiable Focused Time Blocks (NFTB) – chunks of time devoted to a single priority. Stop multitasking! Use this to map out your day and do whatever it takes to minimize your distractions.
- Raise your vibration! Don’t start September wiped out! The heat, a few extra ciders, late summer nights and navigating kids or visitors can zap your energy. Choose three things that you are going to do OR stop doing over the next two weeks to increase your energy. Go to bed earlier, commit to a few hikes, drink a lot more water… the list is endless and you know the ones that work for you! The key is in your commitment. So make it easy!
AS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR…
If you are feeling behind, unclear on your priorities and ready to recommit to reaching those long lost 2016 goals – then I’ve got an invitation you don’t want to miss!
On Friday, September 16th, join me for YOUR 90 DAY ROAD MAP WORKSHOP! This a one day live virtual planning session designed to get you back on track, re-prioritize your time and get what you need to get done – DONE this fall!
IN JUST ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- get crystal clear on your non-negotiable priorities
- complete your 90 DAY ROAD MAP
- create a routine and schedule that ensures that you are focused on what matters the most
- receive bonus access to the entire ROAD MAPPING WEBINAR SERIES
The entire day is recorded if you aren’t able to make it live. It’s still absolutely worth signing up!
This is the only time I am offering this workshop this year and this is your last chance to access the bonus ROAD MAPPING SERIES.
I am highly committed to helping you spend the rest of the year clear, focused and feeling amazing! Don’t miss this opportunity and join me – CHECK OUT YOUR 90 DAY ROAD MAP WORKSHOP!
Here’s to deep breaths, soaking in the sunshine and getting the right stuff done!